- The Tournament will follow regular Alliance Playing rules.
- We will follow 2016-17 OHF Minimum suspension list.
- Home team will wear Dark Jersey's
- There will only be one 30 Time out allowed in 1/4 Final,semi-Final and Final games. But NOT in OT
- Ap Player are OK to play in any game when needed. They are NOT required to play a Round Robin game first.
- Teams must be ready to play up to a maximum of 15 minutes before the original scheduled game start time.
Novice, Minor Atom & Atom RR games 10-10-10. 1/4 final, semi-finals and Finals 10-10-12
Minor Peewee, Peewee RR games 10-10-12. 1/4 final, semi-final & Final 10-10-15
Minor Bantam to Midget RR games 10-10-15. 1/4 final, semi-final & finals 10-15-15
1. 6 Team Division top 4 advance to Semi-Finals
2. 7 Team Division: Top place team after 2 games receives a Bye to Semi-Finals
1/4 Finals are teams ranked 2nd thru 7th after 2 games winners move to Semi-Finals
1. 13 team Division: Top 3 teams after 2 games advance to 1/4 finals. Teams 4 thru 13 play preliminary
play-off winners advance to 1/4 finals.
3. 15 team division: 1st & 2nd in A, B Advance to ¼ finals and 1st in D Advances to ¼ final.
Remaining group D teams 2 thru 7 play preliminary play-off, winners advance to ¼ finals.
OT for Preliminary 1/4, Semi and Final games is 3on3 until a winner has been decided. We put 99 minutes on the clock.
One time out is allowed in all 1/4, Semi and Final games
NO time out in OT