ALLIANCE HOCKEY HOUSE LEAGUE SELECT CHAMPIONSHIPS - RULES
• The Championships will follow regular ALLIANCE Hockey playing rules, including tie-breaker protocol.
• The 2021-22 OHF Minimum suspension list will be enforced.
• Home teams will wear Dark Jerseys. If jersey changes are necessary, the home team is required to change.
• There is (1) 30-second timeout allowed in 1/4 Final, Semi-Final and Final games during regulation time.
• There are NO timeouts in Overtime or in any Robin Round play.
• AP Players are permitted to play in any game when needed. AP players are NOT required to play in a Round Robin game prior to
the play-off rounds.
• Teams must be ready to play up to a maximum of 15 minutes prior to the originally scheduled game start time.
• Any fighting will result in an automatic suspension from the balance of the Championships.
• Three (3) minor penalties in 1 game will result in a Game Ejection. (No Suspension)
• Decisions of the Tournament Committee are considered final and cannot be appealed.
• ALLIANCE Hockey Tie-Breaking Rules 7.0 will be followed.
• U9, U10 & U11 Round Robin games: 10-10-10. 1/4 Final, Semi-Finals and Finals: 10-10-12.
• U12, U13 Round Robin games: 10-10-12. 1/4 Final, Semi-Finals and Finals: 10-10-15.
• U14 to U18 Round Robin games: 10-10-15. 1/4 Final, Semi-Finals and Finals: 10-15-15.
• No overtime in any Round Robin games.
• Overtime for all Preliminary, 1/4 final, Semi and Final games is 3-on-3 until a winner is decided.
• 99 minutes will go on the clock and overtime play will be run-time.
• During overtime, penalties will follow run-time protocol; i.e. 2 minute minor = 3 minutes run-time.
• There are NO timeouts in OT.